The applicator for this concealer is a sponge tip, which allows for an easy and quick application. After you apply this concealer, you do not need to set your under eyes with powder. I do find that the concealer lasts longer and doesn’t crease as much when I set it with powder.
Maybelline’s age rewind concealer has been my go-to for years, but recently I have been branching out and trying other brands. This concealer performs well for me and is still there at the end of the day. I think I will forever love this concealer and will continue to use it for years to come.
- Price Range: $9.99
- Shade Used: Brightener
- I also have neutralizer and ivory
- Shade Range: 12
- Coverage: Full
- Concealer Benefits/Claims:
- America’s #1 Concealer
- Covers dark circles and fine lines
- Creates a radiant and refreshed looking undereye
- Infused with goji berry and Haloxyl™
Tips for Applying Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer
- Twist the top of the applicator in the direction of the areas until the concealer is visible on the sponge.
- Apply the concealer directly on the under eye area with the applicator
- Blend out the concealer with a sponge, brush or your finger
Usage Tips from Maybelline on Their Concealer
- Use the neutralizer shade under your concealer to reduce extreme dark circles
- Apply the brightened shade to the inner corner of eyes, cheeks, brow bone or the bridge of your nose to add a luminous touch. OR if you’re as pale as me, you can just use it as your normal concealer! Haha
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer Ingredients List as of 9/25/2018
G852364 1 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Glycerin, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclohexasiloxane, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Methylparaben, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Peg-9, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Chrysin, Palmitoyl Tetr Apeptide-7. [+/- May Contain/Peut Contenir: Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499/Iron Oxides] F.I.L. D44980/4 U.S.Patent Pending
This blog post is Not Sponsored – I bought most everything myself and there are no affiliate links. Application photos have not been retouched in an effort to show real results.